Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 

Hi my name is Adalia Martinez

 

I live in mission Texas

I am in the 7th Grade at IDEA Mission College Prep.  My favorite subject is science I am involved in schools activities, such as Student Council, Soccer etc.  I also enjoy talking with friends ex: using the computer.  Three words that describe me are:  fun, responsible, &respectful.

 

The person I admire most is my mother because she is the person who helped me, and always someone to count on.

 

If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would become a veterinarian because I like animals a lot.

 

When I go to college, I will study every thing I need to study.  I will attend Houston University.  I chose this college because I think they have a lot to offer.   Something I think I will be challenging in college is the homework.

 

Something I think will be fun in college is having a roommate in the dorms.

 

 

 
After college I will start my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment